It’s that time of year again. Time to Celebrate and Evaluate what has happened over the previous year. And time to Invision, Create and Commit to our intentions for the coming New Year.
This episode is our big end of 2017 finale with a conversation about our own personal evaluation of the past year and intentions for the new year… as well as how we all might all do a bettter job making clear, achievable Resolutions for 2018.
Clay’s got some tips based on the concept of Well-Formed Outcomes where we should:
* state goals in the positive
* decide what evidence we will use to evaluate success
* put in context of your overall life (where, when, how and with whom)
* ensure the goal is within our realm of influence
* consider what we stand to gain and what we will lose if we achieve our goal
Hope you enjoy the chat over your own cup o joe… and we’ll see you in 2018 for Season 3!